every moment that passes has a message but we tend to distort the guide of the moment to the tune of our thinking that it becomes irrelevant..we misinterpret individuality then but we seldom realize..but the message remains the same..we need to go beyond..alas! we seldom go..
The best way to know the self is feeling oneself at the moments of reckoning. The feeling of being alone, just with your senses, may lead you to think more consciously. More and more of such moments may sensitize ‘you towards you’, towards others. We become regular with introspection and retrospection. We get ‘the’ gradual connect to the higher self we may name Spirituality or God or just a Humane Conscious. We tend to get a rhythm again in life. We need to learn the art of being lonely in crowd while being part of the crowd. A multitude of loneliness in mosaic of relations! One needs to feel it severally, with conscience, before making it a way of life. One needs to live several such lonely moments. One needs to live severallyalone.
Monday, 30 September 2013
WHO OWNS POVERTY IN INDIA?
Sunday, 29 September 2013
RIGHT TO REJECT TO RIGHT TO RECALL TO RIGHT TO REELECTION
Saturday, 28 September 2013
RAHUL GANDHI CONVICTS ‘CONVICTED NETAS’ ORDINANCE: WHY IT IS PREMATURE TO TRUST HIS ‘DELAYED’ CONSCIENCE?
Friday, 27 September 2013
RIGHT TO REJECT – NONE OF THE ABOVE – BRAVO! CHEERS!
Thursday, 26 September 2013
SOME CANNOT AFFORD EVEN THE BASIC TREATMENTS WHILE BUREAUCRATS AND POLITICIANS ENJOY THE LARGESSE
Wednesday, 25 September 2013
POLITICIANS CLEAR ORDINANCE TO SHIELD TAINTED OF THEIR LOT: WHY DEMOCRACY IN INDIA IS IN IMMINENT DANGER OF DISINTEGRATION?
Tuesday, 24 September 2013
TENS OF THOUSANDS ARRIVED TO WELCOME HIM OUT OF JAIL: WHY DEMOCRACY IN INDIA IS IN IMMINENT DANGER OF DISINTEGRATION?
Monday, 23 September 2013
INTERACT WITH LIFE
Sunday, 22 September 2013
ROHTAK HONOUR KILLINGS: IT’S THE MINDSET – THE ROT IS DEEP – EVEN THE ‘EDUCATED’ HOODAS DON’T SEE THE POINT
Saturday, 21 September 2013
IN THE MARGINALISED GHETTOS - THE CHILDHOOD PARADOX
Friday, 20 September 2013
IN THE MARGINALISED GHETTOS - CAREFREE JOYS OF CHILDHOOD (VII)
CAREFREE JOYS OF CHILDHOOD - A PHOTOGRAPHY SERIES
CAREFREE JOYS OF CHILDHOOD
Thursday, 19 September 2013
AUSTERITY IS BACK: UPA SHAM YET AGAIN
Wednesday, 18 September 2013
MUZAFFARNAGAR RIOTS: POLITICAL CLASS IMPLICATED BUT DOES IT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE ANYMORE?
CANCEROUS CONCOCTION OF RELIGION AND POLITICS
Tuesday, 17 September 2013
SLOWLY, A LIFE WAS TAKING SHAPE..
Slowly, a life was taking shape. Thoughts were coming to assist.
Monday, 16 September 2013
FOLLOWING A RELIGION
- Your Religion has to be the evolved one and so it has to be logical. One must not accept because one was asked or advised to accept.
- There should be a harmony between your conscious and your Religion. When it comes to choosing one of the two, and when you believe in the universal tenets of Humanity, you should go for your consciousness.
- One should practice a Religion accordingly, and not just observe it as a body of norms inherited to be followed.
- For your Religion to be evolved and so to be logical you must seriously question its tenets and you must vehemently seek answers. Faith has to be logical. It must not be blind.
- It is true no one can claim to see God, the basis of any Religion, and so Faith is about your preferences, it is about your believing in God without seeing him, it is, basically, about feeling Him. So it can be argued how to correlate Faith with Logic then? Okay, no one is saying to question God, and so the religious tenets, for the sake of questioning only. But do question the tenets when your conscious says a God cannot allow certain events to happen, events that are ungodly in nature.
- If you don’t find answers it means you don’t understand your Religion or probably the questions where your Religion is silent are the questions to be explored in the next phase of its journey to evolve.
- Doing so leads one to the Spiritual quotient of God, the essence of Religion. You must understand that Spirituality and Religion are not different but are mutually interdependent concepts on the path leading to the manifestation of God, or to say His feeling in our conscious.
- Spirituality is not about some big concepts and sacrifices. It has to be, basically, feeling your God inside you while following the universal norms of Humanity that tell you need to take care of the other human beings the way you take care of your family. It has to be the quest within. Be honest to your God within you and you are well on the way to gain the Spiritual wisdom.
- Your Religion should tell you to respect other Religions the way you respect yours. If it pushes you to treat other Religions as inferior, you are fundamentally flawed then. It says either your Religion has problems or you have indoctrinated it without understanding its essence. Fundamentally, all Religions promote equality and peace - you need to ‘come’ to believe this.