every moment that passes has a message but we tend to distort the guide of the moment to the tune of our thinking that it becomes irrelevant..we misinterpret individuality then but we seldom realize..but the message remains the same..we need to go beyond..alas! we seldom go..
The best way to know the self is feeling oneself at the moments of reckoning. The feeling of being alone, just with your senses, may lead you to think more consciously. More and more of such moments may sensitize ‘you towards you’, towards others. We become regular with introspection and retrospection. We get ‘the’ gradual connect to the higher self we may name Spirituality or God or just a Humane Conscious. We tend to get a rhythm again in life. We need to learn the art of being lonely in crowd while being part of the crowd. A multitude of loneliness in mosaic of relations! One needs to feel it severally, with conscience, before making it a way of life. One needs to live several such lonely moments. One needs to live severallyalone.
Sunday, 30 June 2013
THE COLOSSAL UTTARAKHAND DISASTER: EQUALLY COLOSSAL IS THE GREED OF POLITICAL CORRUPTION (I)
LIFE THE WAY IT IS..OR..LIFE THE WAY IT NEEDS TO BE
Saturday, 29 June 2013
GOVERNMENT TO BRING CHANGES TO KEEP POLITICAL PARTIES OUT OF THE RTI ACT: WISH THEY HAD ACTED SO SWIFTLY TO SAVE THE UTTARAKHAND VICTIMS
Friday, 28 June 2013
INDIAN POLITICIANS, SUPERHUMANS THEY ARE!
Thursday, 27 June 2013
UTTARAKHAND: WHY RAHUL GANDHI HAD TO DO IT?
Wednesday, 26 June 2013
HERE, I BUILD A LIFE AGAIN..
Tuesday, 25 June 2013
IS RAHUL GANDHI A POLITICIAN OR A COMMON CITIZEN LIKE US?
Monday, 24 June 2013
A MAN-MADE DISASTER, THE HUMAN MISERY AND OUR SUPERHUMAN POLITICIANS
Sunday, 23 June 2013
UTTARAKHAND DISASTER: SOME REAL GOOD JOB BY AN OVER-THE-TOP MEDIA
WHAT IS DARKNESS BUT..
Saturday, 22 June 2013
EXISTENTIALIST AT HEART..
Friday, 21 June 2013
WHY POLITICIANS ARE SO NEGATIVELY STEREOTYPED IN INDIA?
Thursday, 20 June 2013
UTTARAKHAND FLASH FLOODS: IT MAY BE A NATURAL DISASTER BUT ITS ENORMITY IS MAN-MADE
Wednesday, 19 June 2013
YOUR MEMORIES ARE..FOREVER
It is just my urge to weave the thread of life again
It is not that I have forgotten you to move ahead
It is but the call from within to move again
Yes, I believe in me now, more than ever
And so, in you and your memories, that are forever..
Tuesday, 18 June 2013
THE COMMUNAL TAG OF NARENDRA MODI: DEAR SECULARS, FLAUNT IT AT YOUR OWN PERIL
WHAT MAKES MODI THE MOST POPULAR POLITICAL LEADER IN THE COUNTRY?
Monday, 17 June 2013
YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS WITHIN YOU
Sunday, 16 June 2013
EVERY COMING DAY IS AN OPPORTUNITY
Saturday, 15 June 2013
EVERY COMING DAY IS A MEASURE OF YOU
“Every coming day is a testimony of you, of you being ‘you’ - how do you look at life today to make sense of what it was yesterday..
..how do you get along with every coming day, how do you make sense of your every 'today', is thus a measure of you, of you being ‘you’.”
©/IPR: Santosh Chaubey - http://severallyalone.blogspot.com/
VINDHYACHAL TEMPLE IN PHOTOGRAPHS (II)
(Vindhyachal, Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh)
Friday, 14 June 2013
VINDHYACHAL TEMPLE IN PHOTOGRAPHS (I)
MAA VINDHYAVASINI DHAM - VINDHYACHAL TEMPLE - LANE TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE
MAA VINDHYAVASINI DHAM - VINDHYACHAL TEMPLE-APPROACH TO THE FRONT ENTRANCE
MAA VINDHYAVASINI DHAM - VINDHYACHAL TEMPLE - FRONT ENTRANCE
(Vindhyachal, Mirzapur, Uttar Pradesh)
Thursday, 13 June 2013
SAHAB, I WAS TRYING TO HAVE THIS BISCUIT FOR THE LAST FIVE YEARS
Wednesday, 12 June 2013
NARENDRA MODI VS RAHUL GANDHI: THE DAYS AHEAD ARE GOING TO BE INTERESTING
Tuesday, 11 June 2013
MODI’S ELEVATION, ADVANI’S GRATIFICATION AND SOME GOOD PUBLICITY REALIZATION
Monday, 10 June 2013
WHY ADVANI HAD TO DO IT?
CAN’T SAY IF BHARAT NIRMAN DID HAPPEN, AND LO! HERE COMES YET ANOTHER UPA-II AD-SPEND BLOOPER
- ‘Around 7 crore people are unemployed or underemployed in India’ said Labour and Employment Minister Mallikarjun Kharge in Rajya Sabha (upper house of the Indian Parliament) last December.
- According to an assessment from the latest Economic Survey of India report, the per capita income of India at current prices in 2012-13 was around Rs 5200 (with the national average of Rs 61,564 an year).
Sunday, 9 June 2013
TEN CARDINAL SYMPTOMS OF INDIAN POLITICS
- The natural, prevailing discourse about the value-system of the Indian politics is that there is no value-system at all.
- Politicians are a class apart. They are a new, separate, higher class, exuding elitism and are well beyond the reach of other social classes in a multilayered Indian society.
- Politics of the world’s largest democracy is being run by the political outfits that do not believe or practice internal party democracy. The top leadership in almost every political party is in an exclusive zone and thinks, decides and acts unilaterally.
- The dynasty is the flavour of the developments. Barring few outfits, almost every layer of the leadership in most of the political parties is infested with the dynasty bug. The political dynasty at the top leadership acts with absolute rule and the practice of promoting the family (sans the absolute rule element) trickles down to other layers of the party hierarchy with every other politician rushing to push his/her wife, husband, son, daughter, father, son-in-law or daughter-in-law in the political foray.