The best way to know the self is feeling oneself at the moments of reckoning. The feeling of being alone, just with your senses, may lead you to think more consciously. More and more of such moments may sensitize ‘you towards you’, towards others. We become regular with introspection and retrospection. We get ‘the’ gradual connect to the higher self we may name Spirituality or God or just a Humane Conscious. We tend to get a rhythm again in life. We need to learn the art of being lonely in crowd while being part of the crowd. A multitude of loneliness in mosaic of relations! One needs to feel it severally, with conscience, before making it a way of life. One needs to live several such lonely moments. One needs to live severallyalone.
Thursday 31 March 2011
Monday 28 March 2011
Thursday 24 March 2011
Monday 14 March 2011
Friday 11 March 2011
- Japan's widening Tsunami: nature inflicts again!
- The catastrophe in the form of Japan quake----how is it going to affect the Libyan war of freedom? ----Gaddafi will do all to leverage the reduced attention of the world community now----let's pray that not to happen!!
- All seems like the extreme hell!
- The real assessment of the scale and the extent of damage will take some time!
- The disturbed poise of nature – it’s global indeed and nature will let us know it in the coming days!
- We all need to take note of it seriously-it’s the time!
- It’s cyclical and the process of evolution is not beyond the 'law of average' like 'we are not'----yes, the realization and its timing have always been the differentiators----and the underlying fact is we've seldom realized! So we have Tsunamis and we are bound to have the random variations of more of them!!
- And it’s becoming clearer by each passing day. We have seen onslaught of nature's fury in last two decades and that was never foreseen of. Our weather forecast systems miserably fails, only the degree varies---be it of a third world country or of an elite one.
- Primarily we may not be wrong but that is just the primitive thinking of taking from nature with no limits at a time when we are looking at grave danger of being outrun by the resources; when we talk of the next world war for water!!
- The ongoing political tomfoolery on environment talks, be it the Earth summits, or the global warming or climate summits or biodiversity summits, does just one thing----long extended parleys, throngs of protestors outside the summit venue----in the end just to reach at a point where either the talks fail or highly customized interest-oriented seemingly unachievable path is defined to follow.
- Rhetoric and rhetoric only and it continues----the bane of confused geopolitics!!
- We are the confused, jittery, aggravated-mind intellectuals who try to scale the space yet miserably fail when it comes to the primary understanding of the Base.
Wednesday 2 March 2011
I have gone to those extremes
That I never welcome dreams
I feel agin
I get back to my shell
O' that fleeting calm,
In those unperturbed moments,
Stuck to the handicap of the frivolity,
Its worth it,
It leads me back,
To my eternal chaos
This beauty of chaos,
To bury me inside,
Has a beauty of its own,
To connect me to that fleeting calm
For a ride,
To revisit all those extremes,
To remind me of the foreplay of the dreams
I feel the need,
To get soaked,
O' my soul,
In those extremes